Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Salvador, Brazil, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Historic Centre of Salvador de Bahia; includes lunch and transportation.
• Full-day tour along Coconut Coast; includes lunch, buggy ride, river swimming and transportation.
• Dinner and folklore show; includes nonalcoholic drinks and transportation.
• Dinner at Aconchego da Zuzu restaurant; includes caipirinha workshop and transportation.
• Welcome drink in the hotel lobby upon check-in.
• 3 buffet breakfasts and 1 welcome dinner.
• Complimentary daily self-parking.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Salvador-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes International Airport (SSA), approximately 18 miles (29 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip. Please note
: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel. Airport Transfers
Airport transfers for this trip are provided only
for Titanium Members. If you are not
a Titanium Member, make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel. Titanium Members Only
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Salvador-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes International Airport (SSA) to the hotel on December 10, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Salvador-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes International Airport (SSA) on December 13, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by November 26. Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook